Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Challenge to Weight Loss

So now that I am down to a trim 143.5, I am finding one overwhelming challenge that I didn't really consider prior to starting this whole weight loss plan. Clothing. On August 1st I was solidly filling out a size 10. By August 28th an 8 was pretty comfortable. Now, on September 11th, I find that some of my 8's (like my almost new GAP dress pants in grey AND black) literally fall off of me if I put them on, and some 8's (like my New York and Company black pants) are still a squeeze. I can get them on, but I need a larger top to cover the bulges....and I KNOW you know what I mean!! :) More complicated still, I have 2 pairs of pants in a 6 that fit fairly well now.

The challenge? Finding things to wear when I don't want to spend much money on things that are larger than I will end up. How do you handle these "in between" stages???

No comments:

Post a Comment