Sunday, September 4, 2011

Update- Week 4

It has been a while! Between my first week or so back to work, and the start of K4 for Addison, we have been wrapped up in a whirlwind of a week! I have a few meal ideas to share before the big reveal. First up, thanks to a comment on Facebook by Rachel over at Rachel's Ramblings, I decided to give pizza a try this week using a portobello mushroom cap as the crust. It was DELICIOUS!!! We flipped the cap upside down and scooped out the stem, spread on some sauce, cheese, and a little italian sausage, and grilled. AMAZING! Even if you are not into going no carb, it was fabulous. I highly recommend it!

I also tried BOCA black bean burgers this week. Another surprisingly good filler! I have never thought that I would be a fan of such a thing, but even out of the microwave it was tasty! (And I am VERY picky, so this says a lot!!)

I spoke with my nutritionist last night, and she is VERY pleased with my progress. I did have some questions about breakfast ideas, and she offered a few good ones. Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions on ways to have breakfast on the run, without carbs, but with beans. That's a head scratcher for sure!!

My numbers for this week????

145.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now down 14.4 pounds from day one. Yay me!! The biggest success? Not the number on the scale, but the number in my pants. I wore a pair of size 6 khakis that I bought in August of 2007, and haven't work since September of 2007. Not only did they fit, but they were comfy! Now I remember why I bought them in 3 different colors....

1 comment: